Our manufacturing unit is based at
Por, District Vadodara with a production capacity of about 4500 Metric
Tons per year with a scope of increasing the production capacity to
about 8000 TPA. We have a dedicated & experienced work force to back
our quality by using best quality imported raw materials with industry
best quality measures adopted. All our products are tested &
certified either at the time of import by the likes of SGS or equivalent
or are tested in NABL accredited labs like GEO Chem Laboratories (P)
Ltd or NML to name a few.
- We provide high quality material
as per the customer requirement from (-) 10 mesh to (-) 400 mesh fine
powder for Ferro alloys & metal powder. Some of our products are
also made in the range of 2.5-7.5 Microns.
- Many of the metals that are not
made in India with typical grades as required by specific industry
requirements are imported by us from leading producers worldwide with
industry best quality control which is supported by independent third
party inspections done from the likes of SGS, Contecna to name a few.
- We can also enter into periodic price & quantity specific contracts thereby saving both cost & time at both ends
- The entire production is looked
after our expert technical team & random samples are periodically
tested to ensure continues quality maintained
- We serve our customers with custom packing requirements & we support door step delivery of our material wherever possible.
Vision and Mission
Our aim is to make available high in class solutions at market
leading prices. We are on a mission to supply the best quality materials
with world class services to our customers in national and
international markets. We strive to outdo ourselves & set new
benchmarks in our industry.
- Engrossment of Quality Confirmation at every phase as an integral practice to guarantee quality.
- In-built balances and checks confirm effective controls
- Some special highlight of bal QA frame are mentioned below:
- Proven and right technology
- Appropriate equipment
- Ideal sources
- Appropriate production process
- Suitable Systems
- Production quality
- Intact field quality in both finish product and raw material
- Ideal Practices
- Process and product quality
- Quality standards and assurance
- Quality control and planning
- Feedback system
- Quality Audits of process and production
- ISO 9001:2015, Iso 55001:2014, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 50001:2011, and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified
- Well organized vendor evaluation system
- The international approval of ISO 9001 may be inferable to
many factors. Besides, numerous purchasers need their suppliers to have
ISO 9001 certification.
- Plants have acquired ISO 55001:2014 (AMS), ISO 9001:2015
(QMS), ISO 50001:2011 (EnMS), ISO 14001:2015 (EMS), and OHSAS 18001:2007
ISO Certifications :